Rental assistance is available for qualified applicants. Applicants must meet income qualifications, citizenship status and criminal background checks.
Rent is based on household income and eligible expenditure allowances. Monthly rents can range from the minimum rent of $50 up to the flat rent of $441 for a 1 bedroom unit or flat rent of $582 for a 2 bedroom unit.
• Electricity, gas, sewer and trash included in rent payment
• Range, refrigerator and window air conditioner provided
• Laundry facilities located in the Community Building
• Maintenance staff on duty weekdays and available for off hour emergencies
• Snow removal and lawn mowing
• Pet Friendly
• Off street parking
• Quiet and affordable
• Community Room located in the Community Building